Edward Maradona is a Perth based Entrepreneur, Breakdancer & Fashion Designer.
He has performed on television shows such as So You Think You Can Dance, and in 2013, stepped hard into the fashion scene to launch luxury streetwear store & brand, Cabinet Noir.
His work has been recognised around the world in prominent fashion publications such as Sneaker Freaker & HypeBeast, And his passion is infectious.
There was so much value in today’s episode, regarding fashion & culture, but the wisdom shared from Edwards life & business experiences have had a valuable influence on decisions I have made within my business since our conversation.
Some of the topics we chatted about include:
- How to start a brand
- Defining your audience
- Personal brand vs business brand
- The background of fashion in hip-hop & breakdancing
- Becoming a stockist for the very exclusive
- Home Plus range from Comme Des Garcons
- Communicating through fashion
- How to structure a brand timeline
- Understanding trends & what to look for
- Inside stories of partnering with prominent sneaker brands like Nike & Yeezy
- Manifestation, spirituality & so much more.