Cato Sibthorpe & Guy Anderson are the inspirational founders of Brotherhood Gold Coast, a unique program designed to help men get in shape, open consciousness & connect with emotions.
Running on a high frequency with eyes wide open for opportunity, these boys saw a huge lack of positive masculine role models in modern society and took it upon themselves to fill that gap.
In this episode, we dive in to:
- Brotherhood. How it started & where it’s going.
- A near-death experience that started it all.
- The power of manifestation & the mind.
- Vision boards, energy & imagination.
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Even including a guided meditation session at the end.
It was an honour to have you both on and look forward to watching you grow!